Terms and conditions
2021 update – Coronavirus
Social distancing should be observed at all times and hand washing advice followed. The clubhouse and toilet facilities at the tennis club are currently closed. If government guidelines change we may need to adjust or cancel lessons.
Term Time Coaching
- Players need to be booked onto coaching courses in advance
- Our coaches will always be at the venue to deliver coaching sessions unless it is unsafe to do so (such as in heavy snow)
- In the event of inclement weather the coach will continue where possible (unless unsafe to do so). Sessions will normally continue in rain. If the venue has suitable facilities then some indoor activities may be able to take place
- If two or more sessions in a term are missed due to unplayable weather conditions then credits towards holiday camps or the following term will be offered, no refunds will be given
- Coaching groups with three or less players will be reviewed and we may not be able to continue to run them in which case an alternative session or a refund will be offered
- Please make sure that you sign your child in and out of each session and inform the coach if someone other than yourself is picking your child up after the session
- Payment must be made before the term starts
- Please be aware that the coach may have to turn your child away or make them sit out of the lesson if payment has not been made
- Once spaces on the course have been booked then they can be cancelled in some instances but not always. For example if your space can be filled by another player on a waiting list then we would be able to refund your booking. Cancellation fees will apply to cover administration costs. Please contact us if you have any queries. Once agreed, all refunds will be processed within seven days
- Our coaches do expect a standard of behaviour to be adhered to by parents and players at all times and will follow a discipline code for dealing with unruly children.
- All camp spaces must be booked in advance
- Once booked, spaces cannot be changed or cancelled
- In some cases it may be possible to make amendments to bookings; however this is subject to the space being filled by another player and also depends on availability and with a minimum of one weeks’ notice. An admin fee will be incurred
- Camps with less than three players booked on may run for a shorter period of time without a refund being given but the players will benefit from more focused attention from the coach. In some cases camps with very few bookings will be have to be cancelled. In both of these cases we will try to give as much notice as possible.