Definitions and interpretation
Data collectively all information that you submit to Teach Me Tennis Ltd via the
Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
Cookies a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
Teach Me Tennis Ltd, we or us
Teach Me Tennis Ltd, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 13 Rowallan Close whose registered office is at Caversham Park, Reading, Berkshire, RG4 6QS;
UK and EU Cookie Law
the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
User or you
any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Teach Me Tennis Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Teach Me Tennis Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
Website the website that you are currently using, http://www.teachmetennis.co.uk,
and any subdomains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- references to subclauses, clauses, schedules or appendices are to subclauses,
- a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts
- “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of
respect to this Website. It does not extend to any websites that can be accessed from this Website including, but not limited to, any links we may provide to social media websites.
- We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- Demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests;
- Financial information such as credit / debit card numbers;
- Your child’s personal details, such as date of birth, gender, allergies and learning
- Your child’s name
Our use of Data
- For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Teach Me Tennis Ltd is the “data
- We will retain any Data you submit for 36 months.
- Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party
disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
- All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data
Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to
provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- improvement of our products / services;
- transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
Third party websites and services
- Teach Me Tennis Ltd may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The
providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
Links to other websites
- This Website may, from time to time, provide links to other websites. We have no
Changes of business ownership and control
- Teach Me Tennis Ltd may, from time to time, expand or reduce our business and this
- We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of
- In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is
Controlling use of your Data
- Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our
use of that Data. This may include the following:
- use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
- sharing Data with third parties.
Functionality of the Website
- To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to
submit certain Data.
clause below (Cookies).
Accessing your own Data
- You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Teach Me
Tennis Ltd (where such Data is held) on payment of a small fee, which will not exceed £5.
- Data security is of great importance to Teach Me Tennis Ltd and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
- If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible
for keeping this password confidential.
23. We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of
information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
- This Website may place and access certain Cookies on your computer. Teach Me
- All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU
- Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a
message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Teach Me Tennis Ltd to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
- This Website may place the following Cookies:
Type of Cookie Purpose
They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
Functionality cookies These are used to recognise you when you return to our
website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default,
most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
- You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information
that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
- It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is uptodate and that
you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
33. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right
or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact Teach Me Tennis Ltd by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.