Our experienced coaches enjoy hosting children’s parties and feedback tells us that everyone has lots of fun!
Although they are tennis parties the children don’t have to have any experience – they are adapted to suit all ages and abilities to ensure that all children get maximum enjoyment from it.
The general format of our parties is detailed below but as every birthday child is different we are happy to adapt and personalise the plans as required!
- Venue – most parties are held at Peppard Tennis Club on the outdoor courts although we can run them at other local venues too.
- Coaches – there are normally at least two coaches provided to run the party, the number of coaches will depend upon the number of children attending. There will always be a DBS checked and first aid qualified coach onsite.
- Timings – we normally run the on court section of the party for an hour and then you can have use of the club house and facilities to host a birthday tea if you would like to for around half an hour afterwards.
- Availability – during term time the best day for party bookings tends to be a Saturday afternoon from 1.30pm. However we do have to check if the club have any matches scheduled so it can be a little restricted but we will do our best.
- Pricing – as a guide a party for up to 18 five year olds at the tennis club would cost £180.
If you are interested in us hosting your child’s birthday party please get in contact in advance so that we can check possible dates and availability for you!
I just wanted to say what a fantastic party Andy, Imogen and Beatrice put on for us. Finn and his friends had a fabulous time. It was really high octane and kept them all really engaged. A big thank you and well done to Andy.Louise Mackenzie
Thank you for helping us arrange a date for Jamie's birthday and for always being so helpful and getting back to us so quickly. Jamie had a great time today, as always Ollie, Andy and Christian were amazing with the children, we can't thank you all enough for everything... (especially helping to make it as 'stress free' for us as it can be!) ???? Please pass on our thanks to all again.Caron Taylor
I just wanted to say thank you to you all for such a fantastic introduction to tennis at your summer sessions. Sam has absolutely loved coming along and is super keen to carry on. You all radiate such enthusiasm for what you are doing (Sam particularly enjoyed being coached by Christian because he as the funniest, apparently!) Anyway, a big thank you for such brilliantly organised sessions.Lucy Beirne
They have loved tennis with you all and their game has come on immeasurably over their time with you...thank you.Ben Speigelberg
Great fun for the kids and great coaches!Sue Leeman