Tennis Camp Info…
- Age 4+
We run tennis camps during most of the school holidays at Peppard Tennis Club.
The camps generally run Monday – Friday and are are suitable for children from the age of four.
The tennis camps are structured for learning but are a lot of fun and very popular. During the camps players are split further into age/ability groups so that everyone gets as much as possible from the coaching sessions. (Ages 4-8 play Mini Tennis Red)
For further information about our coaching please see our Parents Page.
Please ensure that you book to correct camp sessions for your child, double checking dates, times and age groups. An admin fee of £2.50 per camp will occur for any changes; and we will need to fill the space you are moving from first.
Summer 2020 Changes…
Due to Coronavirus and government restriction we are running the tennis camps a little differently this year.
- Groups will be a maximum of six children with one coach
- This means that spaces are very limited but we are running two sessions a day to help this!
- Unfortunately there won’t be any tuck shop or snacks/eating (please just bring a drink)
- Camps are reduced to 1.5 hours due to no snack break and not being able to use the club house for any shelter
- Social distancing needs to be adhered to
- Toilet facilities will be open and cleaned regularly
- If any child is doing both camp sessions in one day they must be picked up for the half hour gap in between.
Holiday camps for 2020 have now ended!
We run camps over the Easter Holidays, May Half Term and Summer Holidays – we look forward to seeing you in 2021!
Could I take a moment to say just how fantastic all the coaches are! Dean has come on leaps and bounds with their help and their enthusiasm, fun and energy with the children is just wonderful!Hasna Bloore
The kids had a fantastic time and their tennis has come on leaps and bounds.Holiday Camps Parent
Sam and Joe love coming to tennis. They think coaches Ollie and Andy are great and the teaching is excellent. We totally recommend it!Lucy Archibald
Andy has a good rapport with the kids.Rick Wolski
Thank you for helping us arrange a date for Jamie's birthday and for always being so helpful and getting back to us so quickly. Jamie had a great time today, as always Ollie, Andy and Christian were amazing with the children, we can't thank you all enough for everything... (especially helping to make it as 'stress free' for us as it can be!) ???? Please pass on our thanks to all again.Caron Taylor